Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine Review – Why you should buy
The Kettler Stroker Rowing is a physically well designed and relatively compact machine. This machine is also known as “Multi-Trainer” and is made in China by a German company. This stylish rowing machine uses manual magnetic resistance controls and is less challenging at the upper levels. It delivers great workout.
The KettlerStroker Rowing machine not only functions as a rower but also as a multi-trainer, making it versatile that suits a variety of fitness needs. This exercise equipment has a lot of benefits at a relatively affordable price tag. You can never go wrong by adding this machine to your home setup.
It is an entry-level rowing machine for residential use. Its key factors are a powder-coated steel frame and a wireless heart rate monitor. It is foldable and has 1 handed rowing operation. It supports additional 8 exercises along with rowing. This mini fitness station is best for beginners and intermediate rowers.
Kettler is a brand that is most trusted in the exercise equipment field. It is a German-based company established in 1949. It is well-known for manufacturing high-quality fitness equipments. Kettler has production and sales in over 60 countries and has served the US since 1980.
This international brand not only manufactures residential rowers and other indoor fitness machines but also makes road bikes, patio furniture, ping pong tables and various other leisure products. The brand has won numerous, international awards for the quality and performance of the exercise equipment delivers that include cross-trainers, ellipticals, exercise bikes, treadmills, and rowers.
Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine Review
The Kettler Stroker rowing machine is a smart choice for rowing enthusiasts. It has a convenient LCD display and the ability to track your heart rate through a near clip. The rowing machine has a good design and the build is solid which could last for many years. The magnetic resistance has a good range for a number of workouts. It is an excellent choice for fitness freaks and people who work out at home regularly.
This Kettler Stroker looks like a top-of-the-line rowing machine and is a perfect addition to your home gym. It is a well-designed rowing machine that offers a great workout and helps its users in improving their fitness level and cardiovascular health along with strengthening muscles. This rowing machine has made it to one of our top picks of the best rowing machines.
Every single thing about the Kettler Stroker rowing machine is smartly designed and very intelligently implemented. This is a kind of exercise equipment that will last for years and years with no degradation in the quality. The performance of this Stroker rowing machine will never disappoint its users.
Features of Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine
The Kettler Stroker Rowing machine has many exceptional features that enhance its performance and sets it apart from other rowing machines.
- Kettlerstroker rowing machine is unique because it provides extra exercise support. It is called as the “Multi-Trainer” because it comes with an innovative attachment that supports 10 additional exercises that transform this rowing machine into a mini gym.
- The centre-pull technology of this machine allows simultaneous cardio and strengthening exercises which are a very appealing aspect of this machine as it saves the time of the users.
- It is an excellent option for improving muscular and cardiovascular health.
- This Stroker rower is very comfortable to use. The rowing position is quite good and the rail is long enough to accommodate people of all heights.
- The rowing machine can comfortably accommodate a variety of body types with maximum user weight capacity up to 130kg.
- It is equipped with pivoting footplates which are so well placed that your feet will never slip out even in a hurry, which is a common fault in many budget rowing machines.
- The footplates are biomechanical that support a healthy motion of the legs and hips while allowing your upper body to use a full range of motion.
- People with taller heights can also experience full leg extension while rowing and maintain a smooth and gliding motion without slowing down the speed rate.
- The flywheel is 4 kg which and so the ride is quiet and smooth.
- The dimensions of the machine are 218cm long, 60cm wide and 98cm tall.
- It is equipped with easy transport wheels for comfortable transportation and easy repositioning.
- It also features a space-saving design. It can be folded up for easy storage. After finishing your workout, you can simply fold up the rowing rail towards the flywheel and roll it into the corner of your room.
- The machine is constructed with a durable and sturdy powder-coated steel frame that provides additional durability.
- This Stroker Rower has a steel plate attachment for the back of the machine and also has a precise ball-bearing operation for smooth and quiet performance.
- The Kettler Stroker is a magnetic rowing machine that uses magnetic resistance and is equipped with eight stages of manually adjustable resistance.Any number of adjustments can be made and rowers can program various fitness levels manually between the highest and lowest level to ensure versatile workouts.
- The magnetic resistance of this machine also provides silence and smoothness while working out which other water or air rowers lack.
- This rowing machine also uses a single-handle design that supports 1 handed rowing operation.
- The resistance levels of this machine can be changed easily using the knob under the rower handle.
- Heart rate measurement can also be done in this rowing machine with the help of a third party ear clip. This gives an additional cardio-wellness rating and can be used to track cardio improvements on a daily basis.
- The rowing machine also enables to take a pulse recovery fitness test, so you can determine the target settings of each single workout session and customize the best that suits individual needs.
- The KettlerStroker rowing machine’s battery has a recovery program that measures the change in your pulse rate after exercise. It also provides a cardio wellness score of 1 to 6 based on the pulse rate measurement in order to track your fitness.
Exercises with Kettler Stroker Rowing
- You can also perform 8 additional exercises along with rowing using the handlebar. The exercises that can be performed are:
- Seated curls
- Seated lifts
- Kneeling pulls
- Standing lifts
- Standing upright rows
- Crossover twists
- Seated extensions
- Ab crunches
- Basically, this Stroker rowing machine can take place of at least 5 different exercise machines which is quite impressive.
With all these features, users can experience productive workouts for their fitness improvement. Users can efficiently work up a sweat in their morning routine without even getting close to the 8th level.
The versatility of this machine is a major factor that attracts users, especially if you wish to build muscle strength and tone. The exceptional resistance level of this rowing machine adds to the value.
The KettlerStroker rowing machine is a mid-range rower that packs in a lot of features. It has so much to offer. It is quiet, smooth and has a very good rowing position, and most of all, it will last for years. It is worth the price to have such a versatile piece of exercise equipment at home that not only saves time from gym visits but also cuts the associated costs while giving the same performance. It is great value for money.
Along with the long warranties, the Kettler USA’s customer service is always readily available. This is one of the top brands to consider for quality rowing machines.
TheKettlerStroker Rowing Machine is a very accessible machine that many users enjoy at their own pace, in the comfort of their home. This exercise equipment is certainly one of the best rowing machines so far. You will fall in love with this piece once you start using it.It is definitely a recommendable purchase.